How To Apply For NEXT TITAN NIGERIA Season 8 – Do you have what it takes to be on THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA Season 8, The Uncaged Edition? Season 8, The Uncaged, is searching for entrepreneurs that have the potentials, creativity, and tenacity to transcend all circumstances, barriers, and limitations.
It does not matter what your business idea is all about or its focus, but you must be able to prove that you and your business have what it takes in terms of ideas or technologies to survive any situations or limitations.
The Winner will go away with a Grand Prize of N15,000,000 Cash for his or her business.
Season 8 is a Special Edition as it gives an opportunity for Top 1000 Contestants from Auditions with good business ideas and with registered businesses to automatically qualify for N3,000,000 funding while unregistered businesses will qualify for N250,000 funding from Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
1. You must be a_ bonafide Nigerian citizen.
2. You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 40 years old.
3. You must be a Graduate or an undergraduate of a Higher Institution of Learning.
4. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
5. You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “Next Titan House” in Lagos for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show.
6. You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of “The Next Titan House” where all contestants will be residents throughout the duration of the show.
7. You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
8. You must be willing and able to peacefully co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the show.
9. Neither you nor any of your immediate family (members, must be an employee, producer, director, or agent of Bravopoints International Ltd, Heritage Bank Plc, and other Sponsors of the show.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should