Call For Application – EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 Application Now Open
The EdTech Innovation Challenge is an initiative to find creative technology and solutions with the potentials of transforming Nigeria’s Education system with a focus on leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence to positively impact existing educational ecosystems.
The EdTech Innovation challenge supports young men and women to develop ideas, build skills and connect with others working towards a shared goal of strengthening the education system.
The project must be centered around Education Technology and must leverage the technology to meet the following:
1) It must be categorized as part of the EdTech industry
2) It must have Artificial Intelligence or Cyber Security on the forefront or as part of the application
3) Fall within the under listed categories:
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Application
4) It should impact earning or enable
5) It should impact earning or enable better management of the education process
6) It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems
7) It must be for-profit It must have commercial applications
8) It must be inventive, innovative, or disruptive
9) The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
10) It must be submitted in the English Language
To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition
Who Should Apply:
a) EdTech Innovation Challenge is open to Tertiary Education students, secondary school students, teachers, R&Ds, and developers from around Nigeria.
b) Applicants should offer an innovative, inventive, or disruptive product/service, which is original and has scalable commercial applications.
c) The Challenge is interested in applications across different spheres including Primary, Secondary, High-Ed, Vocational, Lifelong Learning, among others. The application should impact direct or indirect learners.
EdTech Innovation Challenge Hero (winner of the contest) and category star (winner of each of the 4 categories) will receive Funding and technical mentoring From some of the brightest minds at NINE and iHUB to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in the Ecosystem
How to apply:
All applications for the EdTech 2021 Innovation Challenge should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the edtech afritex online page