The National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA, have opened the registration portal for the Digital States’ Programme that would ensure the consolidation of the digital economy. Interested Applicants should visit the digital States Application portal link below to apply.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in line Digital Literacy and Skills pillar of the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy for a Digital Nigeria (NDEPS), is launching a nationwide Digital Literacy and Skills Programme training for Nigerians tagged the Digital States Initiative.
- The Digital States initiative, designed as one of the implementation strategies of NDEPS, is aimed at equipping Nigerian youths with the necessary digital literacy skills that can facilitate Nigeria’s transition to the Digital Economy.
- The programme is aimed at training about 540 youths from each state of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- It is expected that about 20,000 Nigerians will benefit from the programme.
- Registration for the first phase of the programme commences on Monday 8th March, 2021.
- The beneficiary states for the first phase are Gombe, Kano, Lagos and Rivers States. Schedule for the subsequent phases will be advertised in due course.
Digital Marketing: To improve sales of digital enterpreneurs in their new or already existing businesses.
Productivity /Tools: To increase productivity of students and employees at school and work.
Content Creation: To enable creation of contents to promote online businesses especially on social media platforms.
a) To empower youths with intermediate digital skills that will be needed to drive the digital economy transformation in Nigeria.
b) To empower youths with globally required and marketable skills to increase their employment opportunities.
c)To increase the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Nigeria
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should:Click here to apply
For more nformation Visit the Nitda academy page