Nigeria Army College of Nursing Yaba Lagos call for application for ND, HND Nursing and Post Basic Midwifery Programme for 2020 2021 academic session.
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and Civilians.
a. ND/HND PROGRAMME
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their 0level Result (WASSC/GCE/NECO) which must include English language, Mathematics. Physics. Chemistry and biology at not more than two(2) sittings
- Candidate must be between the age of 17 and 25years by October 2020
- Candidate must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above. Candidate must have written JAMB 2020 and second a minimum of 160.
b. POST BASIC MIDWIFERY
- Candidate must satisfy requirements 9iii and iv) as stated above and
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least six(6) months working experience
- Candidate must possess a current practicing license.
PROGRAMMES DURATION: five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing programme and 18 months for the post basic Midwifery.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only.
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS
Complete application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME
- Post basic Midwifery: 7-8 September, 2020
- ND/HND Nursing: 14-16 September,2020
CANDIDATE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACCOMODATION, TRANSPORT AND FEEDING THROUGHOUT THE PERIOD OF THE SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST-UTME.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CALL: 08189800178, 08034779301 (Call only during working days from 10am-4pm).
DISCLAMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYPNE DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS FROM THE ABOVE CONTRACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS /HER OWN RISK.
NIGERIA ARMY COLLEGE OF NURSING
PMB 1003 YABA-LAGOS
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO
ND/HND NURSING AND POST BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/21 ACADEMIC SESSION